Please read this information carefully as we don’t want you to be disappointed on the induction day!
We would like to remind you that the induction will start tomorrow at 11am and will finish around 2pm.
Arrive 10-15min before the start of the induction, as late arrivals will be dismissed!
Note that upon completion of induction you will be required to attend to one of the vehicle inspection sessions, which is free of charge. As this inspection is done on one to one basis, you must book the most convenient time for you, by clicking here!
What to bring with you:
- PCO licence (plastic and counterpart)
- PHV vehicle licence
- Driving licence (plastic)
- MOT of the vehicle (no older than 6 months)
- Valid insurance certificate
- National insurance number
- V5 (log book)
- Hire agreement (if it’s a rental car)
- Proof of address (no older than 3 months)
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Security Deposit (£200) – refunded if you decide to leave or not to join Carrot Cars
Please dress up properly by following the Dress Code Guide. Unfortunately we won’t be able to assist you if you don’t wear the uniform!
We recommend coming to the training without your car as we have no available parking on that day! If you are unable to do so then press here for the nearest car park facility or here for the second nearest parking.
Not showing up for your training, a charge of £25 will be required in order to reschedule it for another date.
All the best, Carrot Cars Team !