Important Information about the Open Shift Rota
After receiving quite a lot of feedback from drivers about the new open shift rota, we thought it would be best to clear some information up about it.
– Firstly, the open shift rota is not compulsory, you do not have to fill it in,
– However filling it in means we know when you are available and can take more bookings from customers keeping you more busy when you work.
– Yes this has replaced the points system but you could earn more through the new rota bonus incentive, instead of earning points just at set times, you can now potentially earn £1-£2 (sometimes might even be £3) per job for your whole shift, as well as not having to wait to collect 200 points before being paid out as this bonus is paid out weekly.
– You must fill in the form letting us know of your times or you will not get the bonus, you will receive bonus for the times you state you will work and if it has a bonus for that period, it will say so on the rota when you are filling it in.
– If you would like to keep a set time that is the same every week, you can let us know so that you do not have to fill it in every week.
We understand that this is a new change, and change can be scary and take some time to get used to, but we do believe in the long run this will be more beneficial for drivers and the company as it allows us to take more bookings for you and keep you more busy on the road.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Driver Mangers.