Uniform standards reminder (Internal news)
Although the summer is almost here, and the weather is getting warmer, please do not forget to follow the uniform standards.
- Suit jacket must be always on
- No short sleeve shirts
- First button of the shirt must be always closed
- Shirt and suit is clean and ironed
- Carrot Cars tie changed at least one per week
- Everything must be correct size (Not too big, not too small)
- A or B driver badge displayed
- Shoes always polished
Please check your uniform standards sheet to refresh your memory!
Our car checks show that 95% of our drivers follow those rules 100%. Please don’t be the minority who doesn’t care!
If you have any questions, then please comment below!