Total Co-incidence rate – Accuracy – 96.67%
Sensitivity – False positives – 92%
Specificity – False negatives – 99.26%
• Accurate results in 10 to 15 minutes
• Identifies a current COVID-19 infection
• Only nasal sample required, non-invasive
• Easy to use, self-contained kit in a card
• Low cost, repeat frequency of testing
• Easy sampling handling procedures
• Test cards, buffers and nasal swabs provided
• No laboratory test required
• Each pack includes 1 tests and 1 bottle of buffer liquid
• CE-IVD Marked and certified for business / professional & Home Use
FOR HOME AND OFFICE TESTING
This 15-minute rapid COVID-19 antigen represents the holy grail in diagnosis, helping to manage this pernicious pandemic by tipping the balance away from a weakened and emasculated society back in the favour of individuals, business and the economy at large.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens to SARS-CoV-2 present in human nasopharynx.
The antigen test detects proteins which are structural or functional components of a pathogen and are thus very specific to that pathogen.
In this case, the test would provide a qualitative “yes/no” answer on the presence of the pathogen SARS-CoV-2 in the patient sample.
If the target antigen is present in sufficient concentrations in the sample, it will bind to specific antibodies and generate a positive result.