April 24, 20170
Please be aware of the following London minicab scam:
- Most likely booked as an executive job
- Customer may put lots of pressure on you to confuse you. (Asking if you can speak proper English or why you are late, when you are not…)
- Then telling you that the circumstances are changed and no one will be traveling, instead you must deliver a parcel or envelope
- They tell you that the person must pay for the envelope at the drop off, and they ask you to pay them your own cash, which supposedly will be paid back to you at the destination.
- Obliviously there will be no one at the drop off, and you have lost your fare and your money…